Previous blog you learn what is blog and how to start a blog step by step now in this blog Here are the Settings For SEO In Blogger And Advanced SEO Settings For Blogger for rank like a Pro Blogger.
And Seo Tips And Trick To Boost Your Blog if you really wanna rank higher in google you should understand SEO (Search engine optimization) tips and tricks our whole article about advance SEO for blogger read the full article if you really wanna do something.
Advance SEO Settings In Blogger
Basic SEO Settings In Blogger
1. Basic-; – choose your title which topic you wanna start your blog . and choose your description all about the information about your topic.
2. HTTPS Redirect – always on https for your security and redirect your blog.
3. Enable Meta Tag search description – its teg will be hidden only google crawl can see that for knowledge about your topic. it will help them to find your topic
4. Enable Custome Robots Txt – robots find your post and pages where you put into your site:COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR Custome Robots Txt COLOUM User-agent: Mediapartners-GoogleDisallow:User-agent: *Disallow: /searchAllow: /Sitemap: http://example.com/sitemap.xmlNote- Sitemap के अंदर http://example.com/sitemap.xml बदले आप अपने blog का sitemap use करें.
5. Enable Custom Robots header tags –homepage, search pages and post and page pages indexing format.
How to Setup Custom Robots Header Tags?
As you know, we are talking about setting up robots tags on blogger. Follow the steps given below to proceed with this.Step 1: Visit blogger.com and sign in to your account. From the list of your blogs, choose the one for which you want to modify robots tags.Step 2: Then go to Settings >> Search preference. There you can see a setting called Custom robots header tags under Crawlers and Indexing. Click the Edit link to the right of it.
Step 3: At this step, you will notice two radio buttons. Obviously, the first one should be your pick.
Step 4: Now, you will get a set of checkboxes. But don’t get intimidated! It may feel like a complicated one, but it’s not. You can set them on your own by reading the “Custom Robots Header Tags and Purpose” once again. Or, just follow the same settings I chose (refer to the image given below) and hit Save changes.
Note: We can set this up for the homepage, archive pages, and post pages as well.Hurray! You have done this.
1 Add your blog to the webmaster tool –setting – search preference – click to google search consol to edit tap
2 Add a property – click to add your blog address
3 submit your website URL and click add
4 choose an alternative method to verify your blog
5 click to HTML Tag and copy tags
6 go to your blog theme section and edit HTML paste the text on a 5th row after
7 Your property now verify
8 go to the crawl section into sitemap and add a sitemap
9 write – sitemap.xml or https://yourblog.blogspot.com/ and submit the sitemap
10. You can see sitemap submitted
11. Go to the robots txt tester and copy the text
12. Setting > search preference > custom robot txt and paste the text you copy
13 search meta tag generator for bloggers > search result <
14. Add your BLOG description, keywords(meta tags), and author(BLOG NAME) > and create meta tags
15. Go to your blogger theme section and paste the text on a 5th row after
More SEO Settings For Reach Your Blog On Top
Add Custome Domain Name To Your BLOG
1. Set Up Third Party Url For Your Blog
2. Write Your Custome Url Address
3. Go To Your Custome Domain Provide Account(My Domain name providerIs Crazy domain name > Add CNAME RECORD
4. Copy And Paste Assatise Your Blog To Cname Record And Update
5. Click To Save Button After 20 Min.
6. Your Domain Name Set As You Want READ MORE
Submit Your Sitemap To Bing(Yahoo) Webmaster tool
1. Search Google To Bing Webmaster Tool And Click To First Result
2. Sign Up To Your Google Account
3. Fill All Information About Your Website
4. Click Save After Fill All Informations
5. Copy The Meta Tag
6. Pate Into Your Website Theme > Edit Theme > After 4th Row Paste here
7. Click To Verify Your Website
8. Now Go To The Dashboard And Add Sitemap
9. Submit Your Sitemap
Submit Your Sitemap To Yandex Webmaster tool
1. Search Google To Yandex Webmaster Tool
2. Sign In To Your Google Account
3. Click I am New User
4. Add Your Website
5. Write Your Website And Click ADD
6. Copy Meta Tag To verification
7. Pate Into Your Website Theme > Edit Theme > After 4th Row Paste here
8. After Save, The Theme Click Cheak To Add And Verify Site
9. Go To Indexing > Sitemap Files And SiteMAP
More Trick To Boost Your Website
- Always Use Custome Permalink To Short And Seo Friendly Url
- Use Fetch As Google To Index Your Url FasT
- Use Adword Keyword Planner To See The Competitions
- Use Premium And Pro Templates –