For external promotion of your project, you can use different strategies, but they all have a drawback – they are expensive.
But there are free Web 2.0 sites list that can save your link budget, and, with the right approach, will make your link profile more natural.
Besides, Blog Commenting Sites also is a great way to create high quality Backlinks.
Today we will talk about building High Quality Web 2.0 Backlinks.
It is remotely similar to the construction of a PBN mesh , but there are a number of differences, which we will talk about below.
What is Web 2.0?
Web 2.0 is essentially blogs that are hosted on free sub-domains with some content.
Their essence is that you can dilute your link profile with links from free blogs that you can manipulate Or pump pages that contain links to your site.
Advantages of Web 2.0 Sites:
- You do not have to pay for hosting and domain, the only exception will be the text for articles if you order them from a copywriter.
- Simple creation of the blog itself. There are tons of tutorials on the net on how to create free blogs on any of the platforms.
- Full control over your blog: You can change the link and its anchor at any time, add or rewrite the article. Well, of course, all articles will be published exclusively under your control. And there will not be a situation when different thematic articles are posted on the site, for example, one day about the repair of motorcycles, and the next an article about flights into space is already published.
Among the shortcomings, one can single out the fact that, for all its simplicity, it still takes a lot of time and effort.
Besides, using a Web 2.0 sites is a Gray hat SEO technique, so you can’t do it “somehow”.
Below is a example of Web 2.0 Site so you can see what most of these blogs look like.
Example of Web 2.0 Site: https://www.waytoidea.blogspot.com.
Is Building Web 2.0 Backlinks Gray-Hat SEO Technique?
Yessss… Web 2.0 link building does comes under gray-hat Off-Page SEO technique. Web 2.0 Backlinks can be little risky. But actively using Web 2.0 Sites can decrease that risk.
Any of the user of Web 2.0 Sites can create, edit, update the content as they want. It is highly recommended for you to be active on these web 2.0 Websites to make it Natural in eye of Search Engines.
Web 2.0 Blog Creation and Design
Now let’s figure out how to create your Web 2.0 blog step by step and what should be in it.
The main criteria for the blog:
- Should be thematically similar to the promoted site.
- Have a unique design and decoration.
- Complete author profile.
- There should be no default entries and comments.
Basically, you should create a blog as if it were your main site, and you only do it.
So, to create a blog, you need to go through these simple steps:
- We choose any platform that allows you to create a free blog (the list is presented at the end of the article). We pass registration.
- We create and fill in the pages “About us” and “Contacts”. On the pages we write a little information: what this blog is about, who is the author and how you can contact the author. Add links to social networks whenever possible.
- Next, you need to post articles on our blog. The first entry can be an article that tells in detail what the blog is about, why it was created, etc.
Below we will take a closer look at the issue of filling the blog with content.
Filling the blog
The rest of the articles that are intended to receive traffic should be prepared according to the following criteria:
1. Whenever possible, all articles should be as unique as possible.
2. It is necessary to post pictures, videos (for example, from YouTube), tables, lists in articles. It is not necessary to cram everything into each article, it is enough to combine a couple of options (for example: pictures and videos or pictures and tables) or place only one thing. Articles should be different and not of the same type.
3. Articles must be at least 1000 characters long. But again, you don’t need to write articles with only 3000 characters. It is necessary to build on the topic of the article and what you plan to write in it. Thus, one article can have 1000 characters and another 1500.
4. The articles should also contain keywords.
Tips to Creating High DA PA Backlinks with Web 2.0 Sites
So, you already have your first Web 2.0 Site, and you have prepared a high-quality article that you intend to promote to the TOP (this is the ideal option to strive for).
In such an article, you need to place a link to the landing page of the promoted site. But there are nuances.
The most important thing is that you cannot place a link to your site in every blog article .
This will be a clear signal to the PS that you are up to something wrong, and all efforts to build the mesh will be wasted.
Therefore, it is allowed to link from one blog no more than 1-3 times to the promoted site.
Other articles should refer to resources such as wikipedia or similar trust resources popular in your topic.
Again, this is necessary to make the blog appear as natural as possible.
By the way, you can do the same in the article that contains the link to the promoted resource.
For example, the site being promoted sells motorcycle equipment. You wrote an article for a free blog about motorcycle helmets review.
You can place 3 links in it:
- To the category page or product card of the promoted site.
- To the wikipedia page about motorcycle helmets.
- You can also post a link to the website of the motorcycle helmet manufacturer, for example, the official website of Held. So the link to the promoted site will look as natural as possible due to the fact that we refer to the trust resources in the article.
Not all blogs will have rel = “Do-follow” links, but that’s okay.
On the contrary, it will add naturalness to your link profile. Although, of course, Do-follow links will be preferred over No-follow or redirected links, since Do-follow will have more effect.
Still, it should be borne in mind that even a No-follow link that has clicks is much better than a Do-follow link that has no clicks.
Pro Tip: If you are going to create Web 2.0 blogs, consider using different email id for each Web 2.0 Site.
List of Top 10 Free Web 2.0 Sites
|S.No.||Web 2.0 Sites||DA||PA|
List of 110 High DA PA Web 2.0 Sites 2021
|S.No.||Web 2.0 Sites||DA||PA|
So, we got acquainted with a rather interesting link building strategy based on free Web 2.0 Sites.
As with any similar strategy, when building backlinks, you need to do everything as efficiently and naturally as possible so as not to arouse suspicion among search engines.
How was our free Web 2.0 Sites List? Let me know if you have any question or suggestion 🙂. And share it if you like our Web 2.0 Sites List.